blokblokblok
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

<  BLOK1  ~  ]Iman Marshall Color Rush Jersey

lindang56
Geplaatst: 27-05-2020 07:37:16 Reageren met citaat
Employee handbooks are no longer just for large organizations. If you have more people in your company than fingers on your hands then it's time for an employee handbook.

You might ask Hayden Hurst Color Rush Jersey , ?But why do I need one when lots of companies that are larger than mine don't have one?? Here are some reasons why owners and CEO's choose not to introduce an employee handbook into their organization:

? If I put it in writing I'll actually have to adhere to the policy.
? To me it's a game. I like to see if I can answer the same question over and over again with the same answer. Good for the memory.
? I prefer face-to-face interaction, particularly when I'm trying to leave the office for an important client meeting.
? Things have been working out great. Why change them now?
? Handbooks are way too corporate.
? I've never been sued-- Excuse me Justin Tucker Color Rush Jersey , I need to take this call from my attorney.

Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever worked in an organization that didn't have an employee handbook? As the owner or manager, you may have felt relieved to have escaped all of that bureaucracy. That was until someone approached you with a question on company policy that you couldn't answer. Oh sure Jimmy Smith Color Rush Jersey , you could have made up a response but you knew your employee would go back and compare notes with his co-worker. Now if only you could remember what you told the other employee.

Scenarios like this happen every day in organizations that don't have formalized human resource policies. Having a well-written employee handbook can help your organization avoid situations like this. But a handbook can do so much more for a company if it's done right.

Protection

Let's not kid ourselves. One of the main reasons companies invest in employee handbooks is to protect themselves from future lawsuits. In today's litigious environment, you have to be prepared for the worst. If your human resource policies are well documented in a handbook Terrell Suggs Color Rush Jersey , you will be in a stronger position to defend your company. Don't wait until you are in the unfortunate situation of having your employeremployee relationship go south to test this theory.

Playbook

Sending a manager out to the front lines without an employee handbook is a lot like sending your quarterback onto the playing field without a playbook. The only thing you can bet on is chaos.

Can you really expect your managers or team members to play by the rules if you don't tell them what they are? Comprehensive employee handbooks ensure that everyone knows the rules of the game before they go into the field.

Setting Expectations

There is a lot of talk about ethics lately and with good reason. What better place to reinforce your code of ethics then in your employee handbook. To avoid becoming tomorrows Tyco, place your code of conduct front and center.

Performance expectations are vital to the success of any organization. Use this platform to provide a brief overview of how your organization rewards and recognizes excellent performance.

Tooting your horn

We can't tell you how many times we hear from our clients that employees don't appreciate everything they do for them. We respond by asking our clients if they think their employees even know what's being provided for them. The response is often a shrugging of the shoulders. We then ask our clients to explain their employee benefits to us as if we were one of their employees. Too often they are unable to do so. We then point out that if they are unable to do this what makes them think their managers should be able to do this.

Employee handbooks are a great way to communicate the benefits of working for your firm. You don't have to go into extensive details regarding all of your benefit plans Marshal Yanda Color Rush Jersey , but it does make sense to remind employees you have their welfare in mind. After all, if you don't toot your own horn C.J. Mosley Color Rush Jersey , who will?

Borrower beware

When it comes to employee handbooks, one size does not fit all. Think twice before making a few changes to a friend's ?borrowed? handbook and calling it your own. The tone of the handbook may be appropriate for a transportation company but is it really suitable for your financial services organization?

Keep in mind that the integrity of a ?borrowed? document is questionable since you have no idea who originally wrote the handbook and if it is in compliance.

As tempting as it may be Joe Flacco Color Rush Jersey , avoid downloading handbooks from the Internet. Yes, the handbook may be fine for a company based in California Trace McSorley Color Rush Jersey , but may not be appropriate for a multi-state employer like you. You don't want to find out the hard way that you are giving out a document that is inappropriate for the state(s) in which you operate.

So, if you are still one of those doubters that thinks employee handbooks are just for big business consider purchasing a tape recorder so you can remember your answers to the questions you are most likely to hear over and over again. ?Do we get Martin Luther King Day off?? ?When am I eligible for three weeks of vacation?? ?How much maternity leave am I entitled to and what will happen to all of my benefits while on leave??

? 2005 Human Resource Solutions. All rights reserved.

Autoresponder Services that Boosts your Business Marketing Articles | June 28 Iman Marshall Color Rush Jersey , 2005

In the world of ecommerce, millions of sites are fiercely competing with each other to gain new clients. For any ecommerce site to succeed Ben Powers Color Rush Jersey , it must capture the interest and the trust of its visitors. It is not enough that your site is impeccably designed or has the latest in animation or content. You should focus your efforts not only in attracting visitors but also in leading them to make a purchase. There are dozens of marketing strategies you can use to attract more buyers and pump up your sales. One of them is by establishing an excellent and professional reputation for prompt and efficient res. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap T-shirts Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap New Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale NBA Hats
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:  

Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar: